My Wish List – aka Bucket List
This post will be a work in progress, as I’m sure my wishes will change over time and there’s no way I can think of every thing I want to do in my life in one sitting. But here goes….
1. I want to ride my horse in every state. I’ve managed Alabama, Tennessee and Georgia so far. That only leaves 47 more! lol I realize this probably won’t ever happen, but this is a wish list!
2. I want to travel to Italy and Spain.
3. I want to scuba dive.
4. I want to sky dive or hang glide – I don’t care which – just want the feeling of flight.
5. I want to be completely out of debt. Getting close on this one!
6. I want to see my son graduate college.
7. Read all the classics.
8. See the Grand Canyon.
9. See Niagara Falls.
10. Learn to drive a horse and wagon.
11. Write a book
12. Swim with dolphins
13. Visit the Smokey Mountains
14. Take some college courses
15. Learn Spanish
16. Get to ideal weight
17. Run a marathon
18. Learn to play Piano
19. Learn to dance
20. Bury the hatchet with those who I have grudges/grievances with
21. Go on a cruise
22. Make a difference in someone’s life
23. Take photography classes
24. Take art classes and make a painting.
25. Send a message in a bottle.
26. Gain a deeper understanding of God and my own spirituality.
27. Attend a Kentucky Derby
28. Attend a National Finals Rodeo
29. Visit Australia – for as long as it takes to see the country
30. Go on safari in Africa
31. Go on a real cattle drive – preferrably in Australia